Error Message [RPC:S-7:AEC-0]

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Is that you? Because that looked like it worked.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

No, I was setting up this thread as back up in case I could not find the answer online. I made the thread by mistake and found the answer online through AC then YouTube.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

Robert Taylor4

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It's not only happening with Nexus. I've got a Galaxy S2. It has only happened to me since my firmware upgrade.

Based on the advice here, I'm going to try again to enter and delete any Google Wallet info and see whet that does.

Nanook77

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
have tried all of the above on my Galaxy Note II - this problem has only occurred since the firmware update. Nothing i have found so far works. Deleted Play store account, gmail account, and all Play related accounts. Cleared all data caches i can find. Any other ideas.

If Google wants you to spend money - you would think they would resolve this issue that goes back to Nov 2012. Almost a year and still no fix. Hummmmm........

wolvmarine

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I have the same problem with my EPIC 4g that I had to go back since my GNex got messed up. I have a AOKP flashed on it and was thinking that it was the ROM that was messing things up but when I looked to ODIN her back I couldn't find any TAR files that were still hosted to get her back to stock. Looks like I might be stuck. Was anybody able to get to work otherwise?

Christopher Dowden

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
Check if you are using latest version of Google Play.

OR

Following the steps below.

RPC:AEC:0 error is known as CPU/RAM/Device/Identity failure.

Only possible way you can follow to get rid off this error is,

Go to settings >application > Play Store >Clear Data & Clear Cache.

Go to accounts >Google >Remove account.

Reboot device.

Again Settings>Account >Google >Log In.

Yosi Fishler

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
I want to let you guys know on a new android emulator for desktop, you can install this software called ANDY ( www.andyriod.net) which will allow you to run any google play app directly from your desktop, it's pretty awsome if you want to play clash of clans on a bigger screen, or if you dont have enough storage to download asphalt 8 and those crazy games.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy