"You've Added a New Device to Goolgle Wallet"

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I got an email saying that I added a new device to Google Wallet. I logged in and sure enough, there were now two Nexus 7s listed under devices. I deleted the one that was not added back in February when I bought my N7 and then changed my password and added my phone number for security.

Anyone have this happen before?

bearda

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
Same thing happened to my Nexus 4 as well. I ended up clearing the wrong one and ended up deleting all the devices on my account before clearing it up mi don't know what's going on, but it seems to be something on Google's end.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Same thing happened to my Nexus 4 as well. I ended up clearing the wrong one and ended up deleting all the devices on my account before clearing it up mi don't know what's going on, but it seems to be something on Google's end.

That's what I'm now thinking as well. When I disabled the N7 that was added, my real N7 no longer worked in Wallet. Had to add it back.

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I got the same message yesterday and called Google. They said it was most likely an error. I still haven't found the device listing on my Nexus though...

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15