Hi everyone!

I'll begin by apologizing for my terrible English.

Then, lets talk about a problem that kept me up until 4am yesterday. My nexus 7 (2012 32gb) just disappeared from my computer...

it worked just fine this very morning: I've had my tablet for a few days, I've connected it to put music and movies in it, everything was working well. Then, I come home and when i try to connect it to my computer nothing happen. the nexus 7 is charging, but that's all. I've search around the web for a solution, but there's nothing to be done!

- the nexus 7 doesn't even appear in my device manager, under any name or category. It's just like if it was not connected. so i cant uninstall and re install anything since there isn't anything!
    - The only other thing the nexus have been plugged into was a wall charger. and it was not connected to it between the morning (when it worked) and when i came home (when it didn't).
    - I've tryed to play with the usb debugging option, the MTP vs PTP... nothing change.
    - I cant do anything with software since my device remain undetected.
    - i've tryed with a different computer and cable: nothing change

I need Help, i'm desperate! i searched everywhere and nobody seems to have a solution for me.
    11-16-2013 01:17 PM
    Help, please?
    11-17-2013 01:47 PM
    11-17-2013 06:39 PM
    The problem I solved for me: I used another ASUS micro usb cable, and it worked fine. So it was my cable that was broken...
    11-18-2013 10:36 PM
    I'm actually having the same issue. If anyone wants to follow more in-depth, take a look at my post over at XDA Going crazy!! - Issue with USB debug & PTP - xda-developers

I hope someone can share some light on this.

~A
    11-21-2013 01:40 AM