Gallery Photos Gone

jab10231

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
Towards the end of last month a friend in another country sent me a couple photos via Gmail that just up and disappeared this past Tuesday after I had saved them to my gallery. I'm wondering what happened because I thought you had to confirm deletions from the gallery and I wouldn't have deleted them anyway.

On my desktop PC the photos also disappeared from the "Recent Photos" section as well under the contact name and "add to circles" area in Gmail. Oddly, the most recent photo remains but two others sent prior are gone. Why would this happen and is there anything I can do to get them back?

It almost seems they disappeared from Gmail before my gallery, but I don't know how that could happen.

Thanks!

jab10231

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
So if I accidentally archived them in Gmail could this happen? Can I get them back from the archive?

I mean it looks like it was all the same thread and I restored them from the arhive a while back. Still no idea how they'd be gone from the Gallery though.

Last edited:

jab10231

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
Yep now the last one's gone. It appears if I get far enough away from when their sent, they simply just disappear after downloading. This is completely stupid. And I don't know how to stop it. Is their some setting I can change to actually truly save the photos either through Gmail or my Nexus 7?

No one has helped so far, but I'd really like to know why this is happening since previous photos from this person sent over summer are still fine in the Gallery.

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante