factory reset needed every couple of months

romiust

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
Just had to do another as the performance on my tablet got unbearable, anyone else need to do this?

Posted via Android Central App

Kamrul08

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
My Tablet shows black screen after a while animation android logo and no more works. So I tried factory reset. But factory reset doesn?t proceed till recover menu. It shows only factory reset logo (Android logo with red triangle) like screenshot. How to factory reset or solve black screen problem?
Android Logo.JPG

My tab Configuration:
Duocore M7200 7inch, 1.2GHz, 512MB DDR3, www.duocoresz.com

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
My Tablet shows black screen after a while animation android logo and no more works. So I tried factory reset. But factory reset doesn’t proceed till recover menu. It shows only factory reset logo (Android logo with red triangle) like screenshot. How to factory reset or solve black screen problem?
View attachment 103365

My tab Configuration:
Duocore M7200 7inch, 1.2GHz, 512MB DDR3, www.duocoresz.com

Welcome to Android Central! This is the Nexus 7 subforum, so you're better off posting your question in the General Help forum here: General Help and How To - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com.

Usually, when you see that screen, there's another keypress combination that needs to be done. On the Nexus 7, it's Power + Volume Up, but it can vary with the device. The problem with off-brand devices like yours is that there is often minimal documentation and support, so it's hard to find the correct keypress combination.

By the way, the website that you posted for Duocoresz is no longer valid.

romiust

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
I've tried clearing the cache before, I get a mild bit of relief. But it's brief. I find that only a factory reset works. Improves my SwiftKey keyboard too. Loads almost instantly now. I guess I'm going to have to live with it, or upgrade to the latest 2013 nexus. I hear it uses a more expensive ram.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair