How To Reset Pic Editor Choice?

Alniter

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
On my N7, when I choose a pic and hit 'edit' it gives me a choice of two editing programs, both of which are worth using for different things. You choose which one to use and press either 'choose once' or 'always'. Suddenly it doesn't give me a choice and opens in one, and I can't find a way to get to the other. How do I bring my choice back? I tried resetting all apps but nothing changed.

Alniter

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
That's the strangest part...I see no editor programs showing up, that's why I went to 'all'. I reset gallery defaults first to no avail. Very bizarre.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Maybe try to reset all app preferences?

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Does it default to the Photos app for editing? Photos is part of Google+, so you could try selecting Google+ in the Settings>Apps>All list, and clearing defaults there.

Alniter

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Does it default to the Photos app for editing? Photos is part of Google+, so you could try selecting Google+ in the Settings>Apps>All list, and clearing defaults there.

That did it! Thanks very much! I've already learned a lot in this forum, and help is always appreciated. I'll master this thing yet!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

So clearing all app preferences in the application manager doesn't clear default Google+ apps?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
So clearing all app preferences in the application manager doesn't clear default Google+ apps?

That should do it as well--but the hassle with clearing all app preferences is that it does so for all apps, and also re-enables any Disabled apps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt