App data, passwords,configurations not restored after new tablet activated

grafx1

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
After struggling for a month to get my Nexus 7 (2012) 16gb to charge (changed USB cords, charger, cycle power on, etc), I finally bought another new Nexus 7 (2012) 32gb at a very good price. I had backup/restore settings checked. When I logged on the my new tablet, it asked to restore the data and I said OK. I assumed that it would download all my apps with data, passwords, configurations, etc. This did not happen. I had to manually download the apps again and reconfigure them. This was very time consuming. There are extra data downloads via the apps which I do not see anymore. Was I wrong about what will be restored? I still have access to my old tablet. I want to transfer the data containing the passwords and configuration from the old to the new one. I find it too hard and too time consuming to redo all the options and chooses I made originally. Can I copy them to Drop box or similar site and then reload them? How do I go about finding where this data is stored? I have some very large extra data files associated with some apps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech