Is this tablet in the 4g version worth $130?

mc4nam

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
I don't have any Android Tablet. I use an LG G2. I am with T-mobile.

I have an old blackberry playbook, that I need to sell, and the original MS Surface RT that I still use for basic surfing.

I have always wanted an Android tablet but never really needed to spend the money. I would use it for basic surfacing and a few apps that I would share with my phone I assume. Also, probably put a good case on it and give it too my 2 year old to play games. The only reason the 4g interest me is if I go on a road trip it may be useful but probably not real important because it would probably be around WiFi 95% of the time.

So is this a go for $130 total for me? Is it going to be useful for at least a couple of more years?

Thanks in advance for advice and opinions.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
2012 Nexus 7 isn't 4G, they may call it that over at T-Mo. They called their H+ that for years. It will do 21 mbps download HSDPA data speed.

I'd pay $130 for a 32GB, 3G N7 2012 if it was BNIB or very gently used and consider it a deal.

4.4.4 is likely the last update the device will ever see. No ART possible for the chipset so Dalvik limits the lifespan. But, yeah, it's good for another two years or as something to hand out to the little ones during roadtrips.

http://www.gsmarena.com/asus_google_nexus_7_cellular-5091.php

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781