Tablet Wont Work Unless I Hold Both Sides Together At The Same Time

Kady1422

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
My tablet screen wont show unless I squeeze each side,front and back together,impossible to actually use it like this as I only have two hands!.Any ideas for a fix would be greatly appreciated

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like the ribbon cable to the screen has worked loose?

It's a hardware problem and if you aren't comfortable opening the case, seek qualified repair. I assume, of course, that any warranty has expired. If you have some kind of buyer protection in place contact them.

Kady1422

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Yes i'm comfortable trying it myself as its no longer under warranty and I really dont want to lose everything thats on it,i've already had the back off numerous times just have no idea what to look for.Can you tell me what it looks like please?

Kady1422

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Well it worked for awhile.I used it all last night,when I went to bed it was still working but this morning it wont turn on at all...completely dead.Not even a flicker but thanks for the help anyway

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Ugh. Did you try opening it up again and rechecking the connections? Another thing to consider is to get a replacement battery, which you can find at a lot of online sites.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy