Why isn't my Nexus 7 (2012) starting and my Bootloader is failing?

A

AC Question

Nexus 7 (2012) Doesnt Start. Bootloader Fail.

Hey, Hello You guys. I hope you all are doing well.

Let me tell you my problem, I got a Google Nexus 7 (2012) and it has like a year and a half with me, with no problems at all, but yesterday it ran out of battery and then turned off, the problem is that when i turned it on (with the wall charger connected and a few minutes passed) it didnt start as it does, i see the Google logo and the --menu that pops up when you press the power and volume down button at the same time-- instead, but without pressing any other key, just by turning it on with the power button.

Anyway, this special menu has three main Options: --START-- --RECOVERY MODE-- --RESTART BOOTLOADER-- --POWER OFF--

When i Press the Power Button to select -START- it says -Booting failed-
When i Press the Power Button to select -RECOVERY MODE- it says -Booting failed-
When i Press the Power Button to select -RESTART BOOTLOADER- it turns off like nothing happened.
When i Press the Power Button to select -POWER OFF- it turns off (the only one that works -__-)

I need some help Guys, i got Data that Id like to recover, but if theres no way for me to do it then its not a big deal, i just want my tablet to work. BTW i have never done geeky stuff with it, like root it or change internal settings...

Thanks already for any help.