Why isn't my Nexus 7 sideloading?

A

AC Question

why isnt my nexus 7 sideloading

I have a nexus 7 that I tried to downgrade to 4.4.4 from 5.1 and in the process my tablet was wiped. I have no ROM ( I believe ). So I dug around the internet for about 4 days looking for an answer. The only solution I found to work was installing cwm recovery. So now the only two things I can do on my tablet is go into fastboot and cwm recovery. So finally I tried countless times to send the original ROM using sideloader. The files try to run but they get do 100% and then my tablet says "installation aborted". Does anyone know what I should do?

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Re: why isnt my nexus 7 sideloading

Best option and probably the easiest would be to try Wugs Toolkit on your computer. This should be able to get you back up and running. WugFresh | Thoughts + Development

Once you install and open the toolkit, after the initial updates to the toolkit you will want to use the following options in the screenshot below under flash stock + unroot. Follow the prompts and you should be able to select your choice of which version of OS, in your case Android 4.4.4 to flash into.

2015-03-20 10_23_40-Nexus Root Toolkit v2.0.4.png

Feel free to stop back and let us know how things go!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty