Cyanogenmod install failed and Nexus 7 (2012) Stuck at bootloop, how can I fix this?

Heeth21

Mar 15, 2015
Visit site
Cyanogenmod install failed and Nexus 7 (2012) Stuck at bootloop

I have my Nexus 7 (2012) with android version 4.4.3
I rooted it by using Nexus root toolkit developed by Wugfresh and it is rooted correctly according to root checker.
Today i tried to install cyanogenmod from its website (i cannot post the link as i am not allowed becase i am new member)
I did all the steps correctly and the installer had started and then it booted up in the bootloader mode.
then on the top of the screen it was showing "Loading booted image"
then it is now showing a blue man with a white circle on its body.
After some time the installer said that theres an error (i dont remember what error it was)
then my N7 screen is on that screen of blue man with a white circle on its body (sorry for the bad language as i dont know the technical term for that thing) and is not passing that screen.
i tried to enter into bootloader mode so that i can flash it but when i press all the 3 buttons that time it loads the google screen and then it again loads up to the screen of blue man!
i tried removing battery and then thought that now its switched off so bootloader mode should switch on but it did not, instead of it again that blue man screen (i guess its the cyanogenmod's logo) came up.
i then tried pressing the power button and the volume up button but still it did not work. I am totally confused what to do now. Please help!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey