So guys, I really need your help, Spotify Connect just won't work.
    Setup:
    -AVR: Marantz SR6007
    -phone: iPhone6s (the wife loves here Apple stuff)
    -tablet: Nexus7 2012 /w CM 13 and openGApps (heavily modified pico, basically just services and playstore, no further google apps)
    -Spotify: premium ofc
    -Network: AVR is connected to the same network as tablet via calbe, any other application (for example AVR remote app) can autodiscover the AVR (meaning DHCP and bonjour are working) and play media to it (meaning DLNA is also working) - so there should be no network issue. Nevertheless, the AVR is not connected directly to the router as spotify support advises it, but to a switch. The switch nevertheless supports things like broadcast messages and so on, so that shouldn't be the problem.
    Issue:
    -Spotify connect works flawlessly with the iPhone
    -Spotify does not work with the N7 - indeed, the N7 does not list the AVR under "connected devices", so there is of course no option of "play via"...

Any ideas what to do? I tried already:
    -Resetting the Cache of the N7
    -Reflashing CM13 and openGA
    -Factory Reset
    (those 3 tries was not only for Spotify issues, but due to problems with my modification of the openGA package)
    -Reinstall Spotify
    -Rebooting AVR and N7

After every change i did I try again with the iPhone - no issues at all. Then I try with the N7 - no success at all. For things like that I hate Android sometimes
    04-09-2016 05:48 AM
    So guys, I really need your help, Spotify Connect just won't work.
    Setup:
    -AVR: Marantz SR6007
    -phone: iPhone6s (the wife loves here Apple stuff)
    -tablet: Nexus7 2012 /w CM 13 and openGApps (heavily modified pico, basically just services and playstore, no further google apps)
    -Spotify: premium ofc
    -Network: AVR is connected to the same network as tablet via calbe, any other application (for example AVR remote app) can autodiscover the AVR (meaning DHCP and bonjour are working) and play media to it (meaning DLNA is also working) - so there should be no network issue. Nevertheless, the AVR is not connected directly to the router as spotify support advises it, but to a switch. The switch nevertheless supports things like broadcast messages and so on, so that shouldn't be the problem.
    Issue:
    -Spotify connect works flawlessly with the iPhone
    -Spotify does not work with the N7 - indeed, the N7 does not list the AVR under "connected devices", so there is of course no option of "play via"...

Any ideas what to do? I tried already:
    -Resetting the Cache of the N7
    -Reflashing CM13 and openGA
    -Factory Reset
    (those 3 tries was not only for Spotify issues, but due to problems with my modification of the openGA package)
    -Reinstall Spotify
    -Rebooting AVR and N7

After every change i did I try again with the iPhone - no issues at all. Then I try with the N7 - no success at all. For things like that I hate Android sometimes
    Welcome to Android Central!

Did you ever figure it out?
    04-13-2016 12:33 PM
    Not yet, but I got closer and closer. What I found out is that Spotify Connect works not only via DLNA, but can also use Apple Airplay for remote play / control, and that's the case at my home. I double checked it with a stock Galaxy S5 mini, also shows no AVR (but the N7, the PC, ....).
    I tried resetting the AVR, reflashing the latest firmware to the AVR and connecting the AVR directly to the router. Next up will be asking Marantz for help, because it becomes evident that the problem is neither with Android / CM13, nor with Spotify or the network...
    04-16-2016 10:29 AM