Does the new Nexus 7 have Vibration?

rissahoo

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
I sure hope that the designers aren't as sure against vibration as our resident trolls; there are all kinds of reasons why a silent alarm might be useful, and the OS supports it, so why not? For me, it would be a backup for an important daily reminder that I didn't hear last night because I didn't know my daughter had turned off the sound... and no, my Dell Venue 7 does not appear to have the option... and yes, next time I'm in the market, I'll be looking for a tablet that does...

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central. Please avoid referring to other members as trolls, even if you think it's in a joking manner. It often isn't taken kindly, and is against the forum guidelines.

As for the issue of vibration in tablets, I can think of another possible reason why it isn't common--for a vibration motor to be effective on a large tablet, it would have to use significantly more energy to generate enough vibration to be felt easily. Manufacturers might make a decision not to include one because of this. Just speculation on my part.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Please avoid referring to other members as trolls
I've been referred to as a goblin before, but never a troll - that's worse than calling someone a kobold!

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I've been referred to as a goblin before, but never a troll - that's worse than calling someone a kobold!

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

Lich. ;)

Posted via Android Central App.
Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12