It's Live & It's Hot !

RaiderWill

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Yeah.. It's all that and a bag of chips...
Very Fast.. ( Install a Custom Launcher ) Very Clear.. and a lot of fun playing games.. Here are some shots with the Screen On.. My iPad Mini is on the left of course..Brightness was set to Max on both units..

32_zpsd91c7e03.jpg

33_zpsd3fd07a1.jpg

34_zps6cc75751.jpg

The New-Nex feels like a Galaxy Mega 6.3.. Very Slim & Very Light.. Mine did a 4.3 update as soon as I fired it up.. all is well.

Shilohcane

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Yeah.. It's all that and a bag of chips...
Very Fast.. ( Install a Custom Launcher ) Very Clear.. and a lot of fun playing games.. Here are some shots with the Screen On.. My iPad Mini is on the left of course..Brightness was set to Max on both units..

http://i1365.photobucket.com/albums/r758/Raiderwill/NEXUS/34_zps6cc75751.jpg

Thanks... The New-Nex feels like a Galaxy Mega 6.3.. Very Slim & Very Light.. Mine did a 4.3 update as soon as I fired it up.. all is well.

The last picture showed me that the Nexus 7 is much better in low light. You can see the red Alter on the Nexus 7 but just a dark box with on the iPad Mini with no color.

RaiderWill

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
You are correct.. it's interesting having them side by side.. They both have they're place.. Raw specs DO NOT tell the entire story.. The Mini on paper may look like no match for the New-Nex , but in Real-World usage, The Mini more than holds it's own to be honest. It's only been 1/2 a day since I just fired up the Nexus yesterday afternoon.. But I will play with both today. Netflix did look a little better on the Nexus but I need to find a movie more suited to take advantage of it's resolution.. The Speakers however BLOW THE MINI'S AWAY!
You get the stereo effect that's for damn sure.