I assume I need to wait for to root the phone, then for an auto-hide app to be ported to 4.3?

And how about moving the buttons? What is baffling me is that the main benefit of soft buttons is that they move when you rotate the phone, which in theory makes them more accessible. But putting them in the center in landscape is the least convenient place they could be! I lose all the screen real estate of the bottom bar without even getting convenient to reach buttons in return. Worst of all worlds.
    07-28-2013 03:14 PM
    I assume I need to wait for to root the phone, then for an auto-hide app to be ported to 4.3?

And how about moving the buttons?
    Hello.. what is this "Auto-Hide" app you speak of? do you know the name of it? I have already obtained Root-Access.. and I can try it out for you to let you know if it works.
    07-28-2013 03:39 PM
    07-28-2013 04:16 PM
    Rumatt,
    ROOT YOUR TABLET !
    NOW!!
    THE APP WORKS GREAT!!!
    You can do so very, very much with the NavBar... I had no idea this app was out there... Stretch the buttons apart! You can actually do that.. And it makes the ergonomics so much better for me!
    Thanks for this one Rumatt

Go Root Your New Nexus-7 2013... Your missing out.. :-)
    rumatt likes this.
    07-28-2013 07:47 PM
    Wow now that's an enthusiastic endorsement. I'll give it a shot once I understand the rooting process better. Thanks much!
    07-28-2013 08:14 PM
    Rumatt,
    ROOT YOUR PHONE !
    NOW!!
    THE APP WORKS GREAT!!!
    Done. Its pretty cool. It's a little more work to hit the back button now since you have to swipe, but I think I'll get used to it quickly. I also noticed that you can swipe onto the back button release to trigger it in one motion.

Thanks for testing this out!
    RaiderWill likes this.
    07-28-2013 11:19 PM
    See ?
    Piece of cake.. ! I love it Man... between hiding the Statusbar and shrinking the Navbar, I now have the Minimalistic look I've wanted.

[IMG][/IMG]

Thanks again Man..just F.Y.I. Scott already has a deodexed ROM out.. I am running it now with no issues
    Feels good to be Rooted & Romed 48 hours after the Nexus-7 2013's release.. :-)
    07-28-2013 11:56 PM
    Done. Its pretty cool. It's a little more work to hit the back button now since you have to swipe, but I think I'll get used to it quickly. I also noticed that you can swipe onto the back button release to trigger it in one motion.

Thanks for testing this out!
    Hey Rumatt..
    Your right... once you set it to "Touch" instead of "Swipe" you can do it all in one motion.. Thanks Man!

P.S.
    I can't believe I told you to "Root Your Phone".... Well I guess flashing like 100 ROMS on my Galaxy Note over the past year has done that to me... But you knew I meant the Nex-7 right.... :-)
    07-30-2013 04:53 PM
    P.S.
    I can't believe I told you to "Root Your Phone"....
    What's even worse is that I didn't notice until you just pointed it out. Ha.
    07-31-2013 06:56 AM