Let's see your New Nexus 7 home screens.

yuvalnyk

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
2eajo9j.png

Inspired by this
http://mycolorscreen.com/2013/06/09/gui-by-ah98/

Posted via Android Central App

yancyv8

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Here's before I found custom launchers, I tried to keep as stock as possible. I LOVE stock android. :)

ebype7u5.jpg

ajumuva8.jpg

uqu3any2.jpg

And after, my chrome os theme! Absolutely adore this theme and chrome os and now it all matches perfect. :p

uryvehy5.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

okegesan

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Finished for Now at least! :)
Decided to streamline and clean up my screens a bit. Decided to go with an Assassin's Creed "theme" or rather motif.
Lockscreen
Screenshot_2013-10-23-10-26-29.jpg
Main Screen. Photos at top change out at 5 minute intervals, whilst the lower photo is static
Screenshot_2013-10-23-10-18-05.jpg

okegesan

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Final Version...haven't changed it in a week ...guess I'm done until I get inspired by something else.
SSlauncher The Original
Aego Slideshow Widget for 2 top photos that change out at 5 min intervals / Bottom photo is static
Red Circle Icon uses popup widget for weather forcast
NewsQuical! widget for scrolling news
Bottom left icon uses popup widget for Folder Organizer for my most used apps
Various Zooper / UCCW widgets for time / battery status and date/calender
Screenshot_2013-11-03-11-19-21.jpg

Bishop_99

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I received my Nexus 7 this week, my first tablet :D ..... I want to keep this as much as stock android as possibly, but there are a few widgets I'm seeing in these screenshots that I would like to have. Help is appreciated.

View attachment 76403

Apex Launcher
CM 10.2 kang with Slimbean gapps
Its a family tablet
What is the name of the widget that is displaying the time/battery/storage?

What calander widget is that? The second pic.

Ken CleanAir System

May 2, 2013
Visit site
I received my Nexus 7 this week, my first tablet :D ..... I want to keep this as much as stock android as possibly, but there are a few widgets I'm seeing in these screenshots that I would like to have. Help is appreciated.

The first picture (not mine, but I can give you the answer anyhow) is the DashClock Widget. I use it on my Nexus 7's lock screen, but not for battery info. There are a whole bunch of extensions for DashClock to display all kinds of information (I use it for weather, and notifications on my lock screen) and it can be found on the Play Store right here: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...et.nurik.roman.dashclock&hl=en&token=I5Kwa0uO

The calendar widget in my second screenshot is from Zooper Widgets Pro. The time/date/weather widget in the screenshot is also from Zooper. It can be found on the Play Store here: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ails?id=org.zooper.zwpro&hl=en&token=dwKfaQJV

Bishop_99

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
The first picture (not mine, but I can give you the answer anyhow) is the DashClock Widget. I use it on my Nexus 7's lock screen, but not for battery info. There are a whole bunch of extensions for DashClock to display all kinds of information (I use it for weather, and notifications on my lock screen) and it can be found on the Play Store right here: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...et.nurik.roman.dashclock&hl=en&token=eZBkK051

The calendar widget in my second screenshot is from Zooper Widgets Pro. The time/date/weather widget in the screenshot is also from Zooper. It can be found on the Play Store here: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ails?id=org.zooper.zwpro&hl=en&token=d6WAxZQ9

Thanks a lot! I appreciate your help!

NewAge

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site

Dashclock. There's a bunch of extensions for just about everything!

TeamPowerstroke

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Final Version...haven't changed it in a week ...guess I'm done until I get inspired by something else.
SSlauncher The Original
Aego Slideshow Widget for 2 top photos that change out at 5 min intervals / Bottom photo is static
Red Circle Icon uses popup widget for weather forcast
NewsQuical! widget for scrolling news
Bottom left icon uses popup widget for Folder Organizer for my most used apps
Various Zooper / UCCW widgets for time / battery status and date/calender
View attachment 89976
What icon pack are you using?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech