Users manual for new Nexus 7?

malcolm k

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
I think I recall (from trying one briefly) that the original nexus 7 had a users manual loaded onto the tablet. It looked useful, especially for newbies to the Android and tablet worlds. However, I can't find such a document on my new nexus 7. Am I not looking hard enough, or is it simply not there? Is it available on line somewhere? Thanks for any help.

pfunnyjoy

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I think they have updated the old manual, and not in a good way. Last year I distinctly remember downloading it and consulting it in regards to profiles, so I could set the device up for hubby for Xmas, but meanwhile give it a thorough testing myself to be sure it was a good unit. The info about setting profiles up and deleting them appears to be missing in the old version manual now.

Both manuals now appear to be on the "lite" and stupid side. I have the new manual downloaded, but don't anticipate actually needing to use it after a quick skim. YMMV.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note

CHRISTINE MEE

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
I think I recall (from trying one briefly) that the original nexus 7 had a users manual loaded onto the tablet. It looked useful, especially for newbies to the Android and tablet worlds. However, I can't find such a document on my new nexus 7. Am I not looking hard enough, or is it simply not there? Is it available on line somewhere? Thanks for any help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol