Nexus 7 demo at BestBuy

Barracuda7772

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
You guys are lucky the best buy near my place doesn't even have a 2013 nexus 7. They only have a nexus 7 2012 on display so when I bought mine late last month I did so based on user reviews and well being a nexus device.... Well and the fact the 32 gig was on sale for the price of the 16 gig!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

raymaane

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Geesh. I fell in love with the Nexus 7 because of the display unit Best Buy had. No demo mode on it, and I just instantly loved it. I'm a fan of Samsung phones, but for some reason their tablets don't excite me at all lol. Can't wait till Christmas.

tb01110100

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
While at my local Staples the other day, and whilst playing with a nexus 7 there, I found a way around demo mode. I opened any "app", went to recent apps, tapped and held the window for Demo Mode, hit App info, and tapped force close and uninstall. Boom! Fully functioning nexus 7!

Last edited:

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
While at my local Staples the other day, and whilplaying with a nexus 7 there, I found a way around demo mode. I opened any "app", went to recent apps, tapped and held the window for Demo Mode, hit App info, and tapped force close and uninstall. Boom! Fully functioning nexus 7!

That's great!

lawrencethemute

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
Bruh.... you will probably never see this but you just saved mah life.
I got a demo unit for next to nothing thinking I could use it as normal after resetting it. Sadly demo mode is pretty locked down. I was just about to give up considering I got this tablet almost 6 months ago lol.
I did as you said and now it's updating just fine. ten internets to you sir.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance