Wifi ups and downs

xweb10

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
My new Nexus seems to have some Wifi instability. The connection seems to stay solid as per the notification bar icon, but when loading the play store or youtube app it just hangs like it is loading content. I turn off the wifi and turn it back on and it is fine again. This has happened now on multiple occasions and I know my wifi network is doing fine.
Am I the only one seeing this? Otherwise, the tablet is fabulous.

njs11usc

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I'm seeing it too. Its not a problem on my N4 and 2012 N7, both of which have 4.3, so I'm thinking its a problem with the tablet. Others on an N7 Google+ community have noticed the same thing, so this is not an isolated incident.

Sent from my Nexus 7

xweb10

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Interesting. I don't know whether I should contact support on this or not. I guess I can wait it out a bit. Thanks.

GamerZero

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Same thing happens on my 2012 Nexus 7 and on two of my friends 2012 Nexus 7s also, a fluctuating WiFi signal that goes from excellent to good to sometimes fair. A couple of days ago I bought the new Nexus 7 modal and it does the very same thing that my old one did, I know its not my router or location from the router because my 3DS and my Dad's Iphone both display a solid non-fluctuating WiFi signal. The only other device that does something similar to my Nexus 7s is my Playstation Vita.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol