Display Specific Spreadsheet Icon on Home Screen

ew800

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I have a feeling I am going to be embarrassed for asking this, but cannot figure out for the life of me how to do this.... I have a spreadsheet that I use for reference quite a bit for work purposes. Ideally, I would like to have an icon on my home screen wallpaper that specifically opens this spreadsheet, without having to go through Quickoffice HD or Kingsoft Office. The file is currently displaying in my Download folder. Can anyone tell me how to move it over to my home screen?

Thanks!!

jasan1975

Jan 30, 2015
Visit site
I have a feeling I am going to be embarrassed for asking this, but cannot figure out for the life of me how to do this.... I have a spreadsheet that I use for reference quite a bit for work purposes. Ideally, I would like to have an icon on my home screen wallpaper that specifically opens this spreadsheet, without having to go through Quickoffice HD or Kingsoft Office. The file is currently displaying in my Download folder. Can anyone tell me how to move it over to my home screen?

Thanks!!

It might bee too late but I was trying to do the same and managed to do it by opening the spreadsheet on the chrome app instead of the Google sheets app. Once opened, you hit the three dot menu on the top right and one of the options is "add to home screen".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair