Just got my new N7, and within an hour it had synced with my GNex. Everything seemed to come over great, when I looked at the Gallery app it had all 24 of my Albums. I showed my wife how nice the photos look, and I chose the album from our Europe trip last year. After I scanned through all the photos in that album, I exited to the home screen. A few moments later, I went back into the Gallery app, but only 3 albums are showing: The Auto Backup album, the Europe album I had looked at, and the Profile album. All 3 of these have the Picasa icon next to them, while the other albums on my phone have just the folder icon. I don't even use Picasa, so how did this happen? If I switch to Times view within Gallery, I see ALL of the photos from ALL of the albums, so they are all there. How do I get the rest of the albums to show in Album view? Is it something to do with Picasa?
    08-06-2013 01:33 PM
    Disable Gallery app, and get Quickpic....the Gallery app is confusing, saves too much, shows you pictures from unknown or unwanted folders, etc.
    08-06-2013 01:44 PM