Gallery app does not show all Albums

trap49

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Just got my new N7, and within an hour it had synced with my GNex. Everything seemed to come over great, when I looked at the Gallery app it had all 24 of my Albums. I showed my wife how nice the photos look, and I chose the album from our Europe trip last year. After I scanned through all the photos in that album, I exited to the home screen. A few moments later, I went back into the Gallery app, but only 3 albums are showing: The Auto Backup album, the Europe album I had looked at, and the Profile album. All 3 of these have the Picasa icon next to them, while the other albums on my phone have just the folder icon. I don't even use Picasa, so how did this happen? If I switch to Times view within Gallery, I see ALL of the photos from ALL of the albums, so they are all there. How do I get the rest of the albums to show in Album view? Is it something to do with Picasa?

markdek

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Disable Gallery app, and get Quickpic....the Gallery app is confusing, saves too much, shows you pictures from unknown or unwanted folders, etc.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1