This must be selling like crazy

Rule9

Banned
Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
I got mine the first 2 days it hit Bestbuy but just for kicks I went to their website and there's a lot of stores sold out already in many major cities.

harryhoudini66

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Yeah. I got the 16 because it was the last available. Went back on Monday to Best Buy when I saw they had a 32 available. All other places were sold out.

Posted via Android Central App

eclein

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Just got mine today from Google, these displays are stunning!!
My Asus tf300 never looked this good on its best day.. lol.
Looks like I most definitely made the right decision.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

Joe Joejoe

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
got mine on the 26th in the morning within several hours of being available on newegg and it sold out by the end of that afternoon. it was a good find too, because this was before the actual release date, and it wasn't actually advertised anyway exclusively on the sites front page. you had to go to the tablet section and even then it wasn't visible until you looked in the 'new' category. it just wasn't prominent at all. luckily I was browsing the site every day looking for price changes on other tablets. got a super deal with premium quality $60 over-ear headset for free as a bonus. I was already in the market for a good headset, so as far as I'm concerned I only payed $170 for my 16GB N7.

google expects to sell around 12 million units over a years period, which comes up to about 33K sold per day. I expect they'll meet or surpass those expectations.

I however think that a lot of companies just don't know how much stock they'll need this early on and don't want to overstock. the new nexus 7 should bring aboard alot of new tablet owners, which also makes it hard to judge how much stock is needed.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2