Unrooted, relocked, and now I can't download anything from the play store.

FecalMasterpiece

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Here's the story, I rooted my new Nexus 7, wasn't liking it (it was giving me download issues - not as bad as they are now though), so I unrooted (to the stock razor-jss15j image from google) and relocked. At first most apps were installing from the backup feature, and only a few ran into errors. So I go into the play store to try to re download them and other apps that I have had previously on my device which then I would be presented one of the following: error 497, Package File is Invalid, and now the progress bar loop. I've tried setting the settings back to factory default and clear cache + data time and time again. All I can think of is to reload the image again (maybe I should do something that I hadn't before?). For more Information I used fastboot and razor-jss15j-factory-2e08b83b.tgz to unroot my device. I followed video tutorials from https://www.youtube.com/user/nexus7root. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would be tremendously grateful. School starts in less then 2 days and I want to have my lovely apps back. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz