Wobbly vvolume rocker and power button on nexus 7 2013. Should i be worried and return it?

davidbonatz

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
So this is actually my second second gen nexus 7 because the first one I got was not working a little. So the power button and volume rocker are a little loose like you can wobble them very slightly, and i have only had it for TWP days but it still feels weird. A part of me is saying "return it! It's brand new and should behave like it" But another part is saying "Does it really matter that much?" I don't know what to do and wouldf like some advice. Would mean a lot to me. Thanks so much

mikemike162012

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
For your case, a faulty button is an really huge problem. If the buttons no longer work you can no longer control your devices option, which is bad. So I recommend to exchange it for an better built one. I faced the same problem once with my new ipad, the home button was very loose but it was very rapid switching app because of that but I later traded for an bigger storage and the new one has an stiffer home button and I'm glad I did because I don't know when the spring on that loose switch might fell out or break from its origin design to not work that way. It's up to you if you're willing to risk it breaking or not.

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Return it and get one that's like it should be. I'm not big on seeking out every fault in a new device (subtle light bleed, etc), but when the buttons aren't right from day one, that's pretty substantial.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12