I'm loving the new nexus 7 but can't help think about the nexus 10 (2013).

smalba

May 2, 2013
Visit site
The screen on this tablet is the best I've end seen and I'm moving it a lot. But I might have to return it in order to get the nexus 10 whenever they release it I am a fan of the bigger screens. I am hoping for the same smooth experience along with the best looking screen resolution just at a lot bigger size!. Do you guys think the nexus 10 will also have such a nice screen ? Also when will we hear some news on it ?

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
The screen on this tablet is the best I've end seen and I'm moving it a lot. But I might have to return it in order to get the nexus 10 whenever they release it I am a fan of the bigger screens. I am hoping for the same smooth experience along with the best looking screen resolution just at a lot bigger size!. Do you guys think the nexus 10 will also have such a nice screen ? Also when will we hear some news on it ?

Considering the very high resolution on the current Nexus 10, yeah, I would say a next gen (assuming there is one) would also have a very nice screen. Any speculation on when it would be announced would be just that - speculation. If the big screen is that important to you, then you might as well wait & keep an eye on all the upcoming 10" new tablets.

jerrykur

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site

The Nexus 10 already has a very high resolution screen. It is around 300 dpi which is a little lower than the 7 inch, but still higher than most other tablets (ex iPad 4 retina is 264). And the Nexus 10 screen is great looking. My wife loves hers. The only complaint I have is that it needs more CPU and GPU to drive the screen. It can be a little jerky when scrolling a long page inside Chrome.

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
The Nexus 10 already has a very high resolution screen. It is around 300 dpi which is a little lower than the 7 inch, but still higher than most other tablets (ex iPad 4 retina is 264). And the Nexus 10 screen is great looking. My wife loves hers. The only complaint I have is that it needs more CPU and GPU to drive the screen. It can be a little jerky when scrolling a long page inside Chrome.

Technically that'd be ppi (pixels per inch) vs dpi (dots per inch). DPI is generally used for printing resolution. :)

mysterygirl

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure the N10 will have a screen that, at least in resolution, will be comparable to the N7. I own the original N10 and it's a great device. But I think there's something magical about the N7 form factor. Once my new N7 arrived, the N10 just sat alone, so I've sold it in order to give it a better home!

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC