mute/unmute?

mikemike162012

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
When you hold power button with option to turn off device -below there is silent mode (which give you the option to mute or unmute the device speaker quickly)

douglerner

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
HD Wigets has a mute toggle you can set up.

Looks interesting. I might check it again later, but since it's a paid app and since I can do this with built-in functionality for now, I'll just use the standard way.

Plus if the screen is off, doing it the standard way is easier.

doug

Rich215

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Doug, I think you might like an awesome toggle widget someone here tipped me off with. I use it for the quickest possible setting changes for:
1. Wifi toggle
2. GPS toggle
3. Bluetooth toggle
4. Volume slider
5. Brightness slider
6. Landscape, Portrait, Auto-Rotate screen settings

You can tweak the look and functions of so many settings that sit as a widget on your screen. I have mine setting at the top of my screen. It sure beats going through multiple taps just to change different setting functions you may find your self needing quickly through out the day. This is one of my top 3 "must have apps" !

POWER TOGGLES

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Doug, I think you might like an awesome toggle widget someone here tipped me off with. I use it for the quickest possible setting changes for:
1. Wifi toggle
2. GPS toggle
3. Bluetooth toggle
4. Volume slider
5. Brightness slider
6. Landscape, Portrait, Auto-Rotate screen settings

You can tweak the look and functions of so many settings that sit as a widget on your screen. I have mine setting at the top of my screen. It sure beats going through multiple taps just to change different setting functions you may find your self needing quickly through out the day. This is one of my top 3 "must have apps" !

POWER TOGGLES

Thanks for posting.
What an awesome app.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech