On iOS devices, you can usually shoot right to the top of a scrolled app (e.g. a web page in the browser, your Facebook feed) by touching the tops of the screen. That doesn't work on my Nexus 7. Is there a way to do that?

Thanks,

doug
    08-19-2013 07:29 AM
    There's no universal way to do that. Some apps may have an option to touch the top of the App to scroll to the top but there's nothing like that system wide. Also some browser's feature arrows that pop up on screen to go back to the top of a page once you've scrolled down a certain length.

Posted via Android Central App
    douglerner likes this.
    08-19-2013 07:49 AM
    On iOS devices, you can usually shoot right to the top of a scrolled app (e.g. a web page in the browser, your Facebook feed) by touching the tops of the screen. That doesn't work on my Nexus 7. Is there a way to do that?

Thanks,

doug
    I miss this feature as well. I assume Apple has patented it. If not, I hope Key Lime Pie has it.
    08-19-2013 12:21 PM
    I too would like this--indeed, not just a quick way to go not just to the top but also from the top to the bottom--for example, in a large pdf file made from a large web page. I was hoping there was a way that I just hadn't discovered yet.
    08-19-2013 01:19 PM