Can someone with a Nexus 7 help me out?

Richard Lucas

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I just released my first Android app to the Google Play store and I need some screenshots of the app running on a Nexus 7.

I do not own one and an emulator will not work for my purposes. I figured the AC community could help me out!

Please PM me if you want to help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Richard Lucas

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
inphoenix has yet to get back to me. I would like these screenshots up ASAP so if anyone else is willing to take a few for me on their Nexus 7, please PM or post in this thread and I will send you the details.

Thank you.

Nychotxxx

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Seems like an unnecessary question. He asked for help, we can offer help. Not criticize based on financial status.

It's a very legitimate question and not being snarky. But here's a guy developing an app for an inexpensive great tablet he doesn't even own . Come on!

Richard Lucas

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I developed the app on my Nexus 4. I just need screenshots of it running on a 7 inch device and I figured what better than the Nexus 7.

If your app is able to run on tablets, Google encourages developers to include screenshots for both 7 inch and 10 inch devices. This way, your app has the ability to be featured on the "Designed for tablets" list on Google Play.

jerrykur

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
It's a very legitimate question and not being snarky. But here's a guy developing an app for an inexpensive great tablet he doesn't even own . Come on!

I develop apps for IOS and Android don't have all the devices. I use an Android phone so I don't have an iPhone 5, only second hand 3GS and 4. Also, I don't have an iPad mini or iPad 4. I don't have a Nexus 4 and recently sold my Nexus 7 version 1.

For both Android and IOS there are emulators as part of the development environments, so you do not need the actual devices to develop and debug your apps. Of course it is recommended that you test it on the actual hardware, but it can be very expensive. Imagine having to buy a iPhone 5, 4, and 3gs, iPad Mini, and iPad 4 to create a free or $.99 application.

FitzAusTex

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
I develop apps for IOS and Android don't have all the devices. I use an Android phone so I don't have an iPhone 5, only second hand 3GS and 4. Also, I don't have an iPad mini or iPad 4. I don't have a Nexus 4 and recently sold my Nexus 7 version 1.

For both Android and IOS there are emulators as part of the development environments, so you do not need the actual devices to develop and debug your apps. Of course it is recommended that you test it on the actual hardware, but it can be very expensive. Imagine having to buy a iPhone 5, 4, and 3gs, iPad Mini, and iPad 4 to create a free or $.99 application.

And that's "only" 5 ios devices. I think there are literally hundreds of Android models.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad