A dead Google Music Manager icon on my Mac menu bar - anybody know how to fix it?

douglerner

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Are there any other Mac Google Music Manager users here? I installed it, and it syncs my iTunes playlists just fine, and I can play the music on the web, or on my new Nexus 7.

But there is Music Manager icon in the menu bar (it looks like a little headset) that doesn't do anything when you click it, and can't be removed from the menu bar in any of the usual ways.

Anybody know what's wrong with it and how to fix it?

Thanks,

doug

franko515

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
On a PC right clicking it brings up a menu. In that menu disable run on startup

Hope this helps

Sent from my Nexus 7

douglerner

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
On a PC right clicking it brings up a menu. In that menu disable run on startup

Hope this helps

Sent from my Nexus 7

On a Mac, there is also a standard way of removing an icon. But I don't want to remove it, I want to bring it to life! :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

franko515

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
In order to use it you just right click it open it point it to the folder you want to sync and that's it. From then on you can open it for information i.e. last sync, how many songs synced, any failed songs etc.

Sent from my Nexus 7

douglerner

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
In order to use it you just right click it open it point it to the folder you want to sync and that's it. From then on you can open it for information i.e. last sync, how many songs synced, any failed songs etc.

Sent from my Nexus 7

I know that's how it's supposed to work. But on my Mac it's dead as a doornail. Click on it, control-clicking on it - nothing I do causes it to wake up and do anything.

doug

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze