Bluetooth doesn't connect automatically

pseudoware

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
With my GS3 & Windows Phone, BT would auto-connect to any paired device. That doesn't happen w/my N7, or N4 for that matter. I need to select, search, unpair/re-pair, etc. Anyone experience this and/or know a solution? Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

tflash

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
With my GS3 & Windows Phone, BT would auto-connect to any paired device. That doesn't happen w/my N7, or N4 for that matter. I need to select, search, unpair/re-pair, etc. Anyone experience this and/or know a solution? Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

What devices are you trying to connect? My mini Jambox auto-connects and starts playing from the N7 as soon as I turn it on.
A Logitech K810 BT keyboard also auto-connects. Sometimes I have to unpair/repair with some BT items I own, but I thought that was normal for the technology.

pseudoware

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to connect to my Logitech Bluetooth speaker adapter. I always have to hit the "connect" button on that device to get the N7 to connect. I've installed the Bluetooth Auto Connect app, but that doesn't solve this.

As mentioned, other devices would just connect by merely turning BT on. Nice not having to get my fat ashe up off the sofa/bed. Please help this lazy b'strd, thx.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge