OK, so the wife has an iPad mini and I've been a chrome fan since day 1
    But chrome on my N7 v2 doesn't render pages as well as her mini, some pages that ask for info to be typed in simply don't allow the keyboard to stay up. Minor hiccups, but wonder if I'm alone in this.

Also, how do I tweak the gmail app, my contacts are not there and it doesn't check email, I have to tell it to.
    08-27-2013 04:35 PM
    Can you give an example of a website that isn't allowing the keyboard to stay open? Haven't had problems like that myself...

Sounds like you need to look at the sync settings under your gmail account. Settings->Accounts
    08-27-2013 04:41 PM
    Nova Scotia Real Estate and MLS Listings - ViewPoint.ca
    Explore the map and then try to search by address, pid, area, city. I suspect it is a flaw in the site itself.

I was expecting notifications with gmail like I get on my iPhone, an audible alert and a flash on the screen. I am currently unable to fi d anything like that I. Either gmail settings or in the app settings for the device itself.
    08-27-2013 05:58 PM
    Nova Scotia Real Estate and MLS Listings - ViewPoint.ca
    Explore the map and then try to search by address, pid, area, city. I suspect it is a flaw in the site itself.

I was expecting notifications with gmail like I get on my iPhone, an audible alert and a flash on the screen. I am currently unable to fi d anything like that I. Either gmail settings or in the app settings for the device itself.
    Keyboard stays up for me

Posted via Android Central App
    08-27-2013 11:31 PM