My Nexus FHD experience!

skyrockett

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I was curious how much this new N7 better than original Nexus. So out curiosity i went to Staples and bought it. Got home performed factory reset on my original N7 and put these two tablets side by side. Did a few test based on my own personal usage. YouTube, Browsing, Netflix, Pron(very important test) and a few HD1080p movies on my home network. No games or heavy tasking been performed because i usually use desktop for that kind of projects. So far original Nexus 7still rocks and only a fraction slower than New Nexus 7. I did find YouTube a bit Pixelated on Nexus FHD.. Probably because of 720p content. I like how it feels in hands really liked the design. In conclusion i can only say if you're in the market for a new tablet FHD is the thing, if you're own one just stay with the original. Or if you need a tablet for media just get the 2012 version it's cheaper same inside in terms of software. You will not feel the difference anyway. Im keeping the new FHD model because it seems like someone in my family already put an eye on it. :) :) :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7