Go get em guys already ordered mine. If your wondering according to the research I have done it will work on AT&T Just comes with a TMobile sim card, so you'll have to get an AT&T one if you need it
    ikam50 likes this.
    09-10-2013 01:55 AM
    Go get em guys already ordered mine. If your wondering according to the research I have done it will work on AT&T Just comes with a TMobile sim card, so you'll have to get an AT&T one if you need it
    It has Verizon 's 700/AWS bands supported as well. The FCC approval, assuming the one from July is it, doesn't list CDMA (3G). Seems like an odd play but I guess it works out if you use in an area with solid VZW LTE coverage.
    09-10-2013 03:28 AM
    Yeah. No 3G fallback on VZW is one of the reasons why I am going to just keep tethering my Wi-Fi only Nexus to my phone, at least for now.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app
    09-10-2013 05:00 AM
    I ordered mine and its already shipped, ordered 2 day shipping so should be here on the 12th at the latest. Will be activating on ATT on my mobile share line, Tmobile sux in my area...2G only and ZERO coverage along the highways...
    09-10-2013 06:08 AM
    Ordered! Went for free shipping, so I expect to see it early next week.

Posted via Android Central App
    09-10-2013 08:03 AM
    Yeah. No 3G fallback on VZW is one of the reasons why I am going to just keep tethering my Wi-Fi only Nexus to my phone, at least for now.

I am doing the same. I also just like the idea of my phone being a mobile hotspot for any device, not just my tablet.

Posted via Android Central App
    09-10-2013 08:05 AM
    Very disappointing. Whatever happened to the Nexus 7 being compatible with VZW' LTE network. Google states that they never said that it would be. Did something change, were we just misinformed, or just mistakenly ASSumed that it would be?
    09-10-2013 09:22 AM
    I gave up waiting so long and just tether the non LTE tablet.
    09-10-2013 09:23 AM
    Very disappointing. Whatever happened to the Nexus 7 being compatible with VZW' LTE network. Google states that they never said that it would be. Did something change, were we just misinformed, or just mistakenly ASSumed that it would be?
    You have information that it is incompatible with Verizon LTE? Because everything I have read up to now indicates that it is.

09-10-2013 09:49 AM
    I got my info from a Google rep (phone) and followed up online. I hope that I am wrong, but this is what they said.
    You have information that it is incompatible with Verizon LTE? Because everything I have read up to now indicates that it is.

09-10-2013 10:38 AM
    Does anyone have the definitive word on whether or not this works on Verizon?

Thanks.
    09-10-2013 11:24 AM
    OK. I decided to find out for sure so I called both Google and Verizon and they both verified to me that the Nexus 7 LTE IS compatible with the Verizon network. They both emphasized that it is not compatible with anything other than LTE on Verizon, so no 3G or less data service. Of course, it still has WiFi.

I ordered 2 of them.
    09-10-2013 01:29 PM
    Does anyone have the definitive word on whether or not this works on Verizon?

Thanks.
    This is totally unclear and frustrating. On one page, it says LTE specifically. I click to order and it says this is not available in my country (I'm in the U.S. - California). It says to choose another option. The other option shows a Nexus 7 with "data mobile". I click on it and it takes me to a similar unit, except this one shows T-Mobile with "optional LTE". But then later in the specs, it shows LTE comes with it. So this is very unclear. Google needs to clean up their pages and make it easier to distinguish between the units.
    09-10-2013 01:32 PM
    ORDERED!

Excited about the free month of data even if it is T-Mobile.
    09-10-2013 01:35 PM
    It is compatible with LTE (as well as HPSA), just not 3G or lower as there is no CDMA radio in it, only GSM.
    09-10-2013 02:22 PM