Touch issues, help

giinnga

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, i am kind of new here. I recently bought the new nexus 7. It worked fine for the first week, but after I updated it the touch has gone crazy. It only works fine when it is on the charger. Any fix or news about this issue? Thanks!

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
As far as I know after the last update (JSS15R) touch is not an issue. Touch on mine works just as it should.

Nexus 7 (2013)

asus_usa

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
Try doing a complete factory reset. Sometimes, after an update, things can be a little glitcy. If the touchscreen is still acting up, call support to set up an RMA. We can examine your hardware if needed. I don't believe it's the hardware though, since it seems like the issue happened after you updated it.

tr-1

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Read this thread for information on this issue. At the end, there's a link to XDA with a solution if everything else fails.

I suggest you exchange if you still can or RMA. If not, try the XDA solution

http://forums.androidcentral.com/go...urs-have-touchscreen-issues-latest-build.html

And TraderGary, it's nice to know yours works fine from day one but it doesn't help people with their problem. Why do you just keep posting this when someone asks for help or suggestion?

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
tr-1, thank you for pointing out that my post wasn't helpful. I should have said that the latest update I mentioned, JSS15R, was supposed to have fixed touch issues and I should have asked him if he was updated to that level. I didn't mean for my post to be obstructive or malicious.

Nexus 7 (2013)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX