iPad 3 to Nexus 7 2013

roguetrader

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Phandroid voted the new nexus 7 2013 the best android tablet so far this year. The better resolution, almost double that of the Tab 8, is a no brainer for me anyway. I think it's also much better than the iPad 3 if I'm not mistaken.

Sent from my GT-N8000 using AC Forums mobile app

Karrott9

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Based on the many reviews I've read as well as the posts here from users who own it, the Nexus 7 seems like a really excellent choice for a tablet. And if you want a bigger tablet, the Nexus 10 which just went on sale is also a good choice, there'll be a newer model coming out soon. So yes, a lot of great variety which is why I'm starting to move away from Apple.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

My problem is that I'm not sure if it would really compliment my Nexus 4 or if it would be stupid to have something a couple inches bigger. I know I do not want a nexus 10, too big.

Posted via Android Central App

Diknak

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
My problem is that I'm not sure if it would really compliment my Nexus 4 or if it would be stupid to have something a couple inches bigger. I know I do not want a nexus 10, too big.

I have a Nexus 4 and the Nexus 7 and they compliment each other really well. Yeah, it is just a few inches bigger, but it certainly makes a difference. I hardly ever use my phone when I am at home or at work because the 7 inch screen is great for reading, surfing, and playing games.

Karrott9

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I have a Nexus 4 and the Nexus 7 and they compliment each other really well. Yeah, it is just a few inches bigger, but it certainly makes a difference. I hardly ever use my phone when I am at home or at work because the 7 inch screen is great for reading, surfing, and playing games.

That's good to hear. Will probably pick one up in November.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy