Ever since getting this tablet I've noticed that the touch response gets iffy or sometimes even nonexistent when the tablet is at an angle. Is this a thing anyone else has been experiencing? I thought it was supposed to be fixed in one of the updates, but my friend and I have both been having issues with fully up to date devices....

Posted via Android Central App
    10-19-2013 10:43 PM
    Ever since getting this tablet I've noticed that the touch response gets iffy or sometimes even nonexistent when the tablet is at an angle. Is this a thing anyone else has been experiencing? I thought it was supposed to be fixed in one of the updates, but my friend and I have both been having issues with fully up to date devices....

Posted via Android Central App
    I have a new Nexus 7 since Friday and I'm not sure if my device is affected by this bug or not. Everything seems to be working as expected and a multitouch tester app I downloaded from Google Play did not indicate any problems. But when I play "Asphalt 8", sometimes touches aren't registered and I end up crashing my car into the guard railing. I wonder if that is related to holding the device in landscape mode while playing or perhaps high CPU usage or something like that.
    10-20-2013 03:10 AM