Background music in Temple Run 2 and Youtube audio too low on Nexus 7.Is this normal?

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I just bought a brand new Nexus 7.I installed TR2 on it but the background music in Temple Run 2 is too low so that I can barely hear it when there isnt any ambient noise.I have already put the music slider to max in TR2 settings menu.Also certain Youtube videos also play at a very low volume meaning I can hear them but thats about it.I have already checked out the Sound settings and the volume is at max with buttons.Just wanted to confirm whether this is normal?I am pretty sure my speakers aint blown because the sound isnt "harsh"

puch96

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Some games have volume settings for music, sound effects etc... check that in Temple Run... As for youbute, note sure, it could depended on the source of the video....///?

Gazella

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Same here. I've posted my question on Google Plus, asking for recommendations for a volume booster app, because when using earphones YouTube videos sound too low on my N7 2013 and I wanted an app that lets me exceed the volume limit, Equalizer got recommended.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk Pro

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Are you all using headphones, or is the music low through the speakers as well? If using headphones, make sure the plug is in all the way. If it's only partially inserted, the sound may be reduced or tinny.

Posted via Android Central App

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
For me youtube videos sound low when my fingers are not cupped over speakers.If they are,then the audio is good not great.But in TR2 I cant hear background music no matter what I do :/

Gazella

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone play this video on their nexus 7 and see of they can hear anything?Thanks
Man of Steel - Official Trailer 3 [HD] - YouTube

I've just watched it till the end and it sounds great, I can hear the background music and everything clearly with and without headphones.

I think the issue that I posted about in my first post had to do with the video itself and not the device.

But what about you, doesn't it work?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I've just watched it till the end and it sounds great, I can hear the background music and everything clearly with and without headphones.

I think the issue that I posted about in my first post had to do with the video itself and not the device.

But what about you, doesn't it work?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
No.I can hear the music but voices sound too faint to hear.Maybe will have to go for a replacement here:(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12