Nexus 7 Commercial

Mitaines

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
So there is this song in one of the commercials. I found the commercial on their youtube channel but it was the full 1 minute showing of games commercial with a different song. There is this one commercial of these two older men playing chess and there is this classical song playing and I have gone crazy for the past two weeks trying to find that 15 second commercial, but I can't, and the song, does anyone know?

Mitaines

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Is this the ad?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw_zTBb1RZc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I think that's just music composed for the ad, not an actual classical piece.

Posted via Android Central App

There is another add that's only about 15 seconds and it's just the old men. This is the only commercial I was able to find that had the two older men in it but it's not the one. The song in that version though I can't remember who made it but I used to listen to it quite often on my encyclopedia Britannica cd from I think 2000 lol on my old old old as hell computer.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
The classical piece in the old men playing chess commercial is by composer Kabalevsky.

Welcome to Android Central, and wow, are you serious? You must have a good ear for classical music. I think I finally saw that as a 15 second YouTube ad, and I assumed it was a piece that was specifically written for the ad.

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
So funny because I found this forum searching for the same, I used to play this song on the piano a long time ago and it was driving me crazy not knowing the song. But I found an app online that lets you play the notes on a virtual keyboard and I managed to remember the first line! It found it, the song is by Bach and is Solfeggietto! Solfeggietto - C.P.E. Bach - piano - Frederic Bernachon - YouTube Thought you would want to know.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11