Sync with Mac?

marklong1

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
I have a Mac and use the calendar to sync appointments between me and my partners for my business. Is there a capability for me to add, change, and delete appointments via a Nexus 7 tablet and have the entries show up on my Mac calendar and my partners' calendars? Thank you.

douglerner

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
I have a Mac and use the calendar to sync appointments between me and my partners for my business. Is there a capability for me to add, change, and delete appointments via a Nexus 7 tablet and have the entries show up on my Mac calendar and my partners' calendars? Thank you.

Yes. The easiest way is to just use Google calendars, which are completely compatible with the Mac calendar. You can add a Google account to your Mac calendar settings, export your Mac calendars in CalDAV format, and import them to your Google calendars. Or even just drag them over. Then turn off your Mac iCloud calendars. It only takes a minute, and from then on in your calendar, appointments will work on your Nexus, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Google on the web, whatever.

The format is a standard format. But you should do it via a Google account instead of "iCloud" which is only accessible from Apple devices.

doug

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908