Meenova Micro SD

yakkwak

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Proud new parent of Meenova micro SD card reader w/normal USB adapter. Had assumed could use without rooting Nexus 7 2013 w/mobile data. Is this true? If so, any concrete instructions for electronically-challenged (being blonde doesn't help, either) would be appreciated. Goal is to transfer word documents and music between home and work. Do I need driver downloaded from somewhere in addition to Media Importer app? Thanks in advance.

Posted via Android Central App

yakkwak

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, but it looks like this set-up only allows the transfer of files from external USB (Meenova) to N.7, and not the other way around. Besides email, how to use Office Pro or other WP app to create a word document on N.7, then transfer to my Windows PC or laptop to create more polished document with Publisher, etc.? Had hoped to have the Meenova carry lots of word documents.

Little Darwin

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
You should check out the various options for cloud storage, and pick your favorite one to accommodate sync between your N7 and PC.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

callanish

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, but it looks like this set-up only allows the transfer of files from external USB (Meenova) to N.7, and not the other way around. Besides email, how to use Office Pro or other WP app to create a word document on N.7, then transfer to my Windows PC or laptop to create more polished document with Publisher, etc.? Had hoped to have the Meenova carry lots of word documents.

Not true. You can copy from the N7 back to the Meenova using the advanced settings in Nexus Media Importer. It's just a matter of either copy and pasting or moving the file back to the Meenova. The down arrow in advanced settings gives you various options to send files between the N7 and the micro USB device you are connected to.

yakkwak

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Not true. You can copy from the N7 back to the Meenova using the advanced settings in Nexus Media Importer. It's just a matter of either copy and pasting or moving the file back to the Meenova. The down arrow in advanced settings gives you various options to send files between the N7 and the micro USB device you are connected to.

Thanks; somehow missed that. Will give it a shot!!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance