Missing letters from postal code keyboard while filling out online forums - Canada!!!

Zach Scott

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm currently very frustrated with this problem as when I try to fill out important forums online and I click on the postal code section it only shows numbers which only work for people from Corporate USA but not for Canada or other countries. I tried turning my tablet sideways and also changing the keyboard layout to English UK and French Canadian but that didn't fix it. Also what's with not having an English Canadian keyboard layout? I'm getting very angry from this stupid problem and need help now please.

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm currently very frustrated with this problem as when I try to fill out important forums online and I click on the postal code section it only shows numbers which only work for people from Corporate USA but not for Canada or other countries. I tried turning my tablet sideways and also changing the keyboard layout to English UK and French Canadian but that didn't fix it. Also what's with not having an English Canadian keyboard layout? I'm getting very angry from this stupid problem and need help now please.

Have you tried any other keyboards?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk