My Nexus 7 is not able to locate epub files

Sandeep Kulshrestha

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I have downloaded the sony reader application on Nexus 7 2012 16Gb and then transferred three epub files to the memory of N7. Initially I had put these eBooks in N7 memory and not in a specific folder as there was no folder called books or ebooks. When I was not able to see those epubs on N7, I transfered to the "download" folder but sony reader is unable to locate those files. How do I get my sony reader to access those ebooks?

Guillaume Labrecque

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I have downloaded the sony reader application on Nexus 7 2012 16Gb and then transferred three epub files to the memory of N7. Initially I had put these eBooks in N7 memory and not in a specific folder as there was no folder called books or ebooks. When I was not able to see those epubs on N7, I transfered to the "download" folder but sony reader is unable to locate those files. How do I get my sony reader to access those ebooks?

I don't know about the Sony app, but I'm using Moon+ Reader Pro and Aldiko (free) and both just import and see epub and PDF files just fine. And both apps are excellent e-readers, especially Moon+.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674