I am a long time user of Evernote and noticed yesterday that when I pinch the screen to zoom in (making text larger), the text no long auto flows to fit the screen...I have to scroll left and right. I thought this was an Evernote issue, so I contacted them. They issued me a support ticket and are researching, but doing my own research, on my Google Nexus 7, I noticed the same issues in Chrome and Gmail. I got updated to Kit Kat last month and I had noticed this in Chrome a couple times, but I thought it was just a specific web page coding or something. Found this in Evernote and Gmail yesterday. My Samsung Galaxy, running Jelly Bean, does not have this issue. I spent an hour on the phone with Google and they said there is not setting to fix this and there is no way to go back to Jelly Bean. I use my tablet for public speaking and adjust text size on the fly depending on where I am, lighting, etc. This is an issue for me.

Anybody else noticed this problem? I spoke to a supervisor at Google. Any other suggestions?
    12-26-2013 01:10 PM
    Chrome has never auto flowed during pinch zoom for me on my Nexus 7, even with Jelly Bean before the KitKat upgrade.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app
    12-26-2013 06:37 PM