Nexus 7 (2013) NETGEAR - Push2TV Wireless Display Adapter

pbelfi

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Does Anybody use the PVT3000 with their N7? If so do you have to jump through hoops in order to make it work, like updating any firmware, setting up the device etc? I'm trying to find the best way to "mirror" my N7 2013 to my TV.... I see a lot of people recommending Chromecast as a solution, but while I'm sure Chromecast does a great job running apps, it doesn't actually "mirror" the N7 to the TV....I've also seen hit or miss stories using a slimport cable, and I just don't need the aggravation of going through that..... So please share your stories on what you've tried to mirror your N7, and what worked for you, and what didn't!...... Thanks

Wayne92

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I'm using it and it works very well. Just a little bit of latency. Very easy to set up. Basically, connect it to you TV, supply power to it vis USB cable (comes with everything you need), select correct channel, push button on the side and follow directions on the TV. It's does everything you wished the Chomcast would do.

mvsmith

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
According to reviews, several reviews actually the tronsmart is the best one you can get. It's $30 right now and supports several phones and tablets and even idevices. I ordered one but the only catch is it will take 17 days to get here for some reason. But i hear there's almost zero lag with the tronsmart. Android central just reviewed the belkin one and they say there is some latency. I thought about slimports too but I've read bad reviews and mixed results. So I just ordered the tronsmart.

I thought of going with the netgear one but I heard there are some latency issues and firmware needs to be upgraded frequently. Does it work well enough to play games? I know almost every miracast has no problems streaming video but games are another story. Plus it's $60. Amazon had a sale on it a while back though where it was $30.

Amazon.com: Tronsmart T1000 Mirror2TV Wireless Display HDMI Dongle Support Miracast DLNA EZCAST AirPlay Compatible with Android OS / Apple iOS / Samsung AllShare Cast S3 S4 Note2 Note3 Note10.1 / Google Nexus4 Nexus5 Nexus7 / Amazon Kindle Fire HDX /

jnicholaides

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I just got the a new n7 and hooked up netgear p2tv worked fine then I upgraded to 4.4.2 and the wireless display now says "cast screen" and it no longer works. Anyone else have this issue or a solution?

Sadiq Miah

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
I have a note 3 after updating to 4.4 kitkat my device don't connect either I did a software update and downgrade on the push2tv device still sadly no connection. Wondering how long do I have to wait for an update to come out for the device to connect to 4.4 kitkat.