n7 bluetooth not even turning on!

darth android

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
I just got the netflix app and was trying to turn on Bluetooth and nothing happens! It just dosen't turn on! Any help?

I find your lack of faith in android disturbing.

darth android

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
It only broke after netflix was put on, though i didn't do a full factory reset. However, i feel something far more powerful must be at work here..

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I just got the netflix app and was trying to turn on Bluetooth and nothing happens! It just dosen't turn on!

I am still trying to wrap my head around what one has to do with the other.......

Did you do the factory reset as well? How about a long press on the power button until it shuts down. This simulates a battery pull.

darth android

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
I am still trying to wrap my head around what one has to do with the other.......

Did you do the factory reset as well? How about a long press on the power button until it shuts down. This simulates a battery pull.

Tryng tje battery pull now.

dangrant86

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Same issue here, except I don't have Netflix. BT had been working fine until yesterday. I use it to connect to the UE wireless speakers. Now, when I turn BT on it will try for a few seconds and then automatically switch back off. It just says, "to see devices, turn Bluetooth on."

Posted via Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Just to be sure, go to Settings/Apps/Disabled, and make sure none of the Bluetooth-related apps have been disabled for whatever reason.

darth android

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Just to be sure, go to Settings/Apps/Disabled, and make sure none of the Bluetooth-related apps have been disabled for whatever reason.

I only have currents disabled to save hardware space, and i know that that doesn't use Bluetooth. I will probably nuke the thing tonight just to be sure, but others have had the same issues...

darth android

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Another thing is that when i try to turn it on, the switch slides to on but dosen't do anything, just freezes itself in there. The only way to refresh the screen is to rotate it, where it shows the switch in the off position.

darth android

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Okay guys, update time.

I nuked the tablet with a normal factory reset. The bluetooth appears to be working now.