nexus 2013 wont turn on after connected to mhl adapter

lovo

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
so i have a 2013 nexus 7 that i love i bought it with a mhl to hdmi adapter and i normally download movies and connect them to my tv so the family can watch movies ive been doing this for months and it always worked just fine but for some reason tonight my screen turned off and now it wont connect but it also wont turn on now before i connected the tab i saw it was a 97 % battery and i even connected it to a charger hoping to at least get the battery logo to pop up but nothing so im lost ive tried pressing power volume up/down to get the boot loader to pop up but even that wont work currently im leaving it charging to see if anything changes but i have no clue how to salvage my nexus help! :'(

MIMS3108

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
my nexus wont turn on at all. I changed the battery and it wont do anything, I cant even see if it is charging..... please help

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
my nexus wont turn on at all. I changed the battery and it wont do anything, I cant even see if it is charging..... please help

Welcome to Android Central! You might get better answers if you start your own thread. How did you change the battery? Did you do it yourself, or did you take it to a repair shop? The Nexus 7 doesn't have a removable battery, so it's possible that something might have been damaged when the tablet was taken apart to replace the battery. Or the replacement battery could be faulty.