can anyone install this app and see if it works on your nexus 7 or not?

preppystud

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
it is called "chinese radio plus".

when i first got the tablet, i was able to use it. but at that time, i can't use a social app, it crashes whenever i tried to send a pic.

and after the 1st repair, i was able to use both apps with no problems.

after the 2nd repair, and update to 4.4, this chinese radio plus app can only play for about 5 seconds, then it crashes.

after the 3rd repair, and update to 4.4.3, this app can't even play a single sound, it immediately crashes.

i called google support, that tech doesn't even have an access to a nexus 7 tablet. so he couldn't help me.

so i am asking anyone on here, can you check to see if you can use that app at all? otherwise, maybe there is still something wrong with my tablet other than the batter consumption "problem".

you can always delete it right away, i just want to see if it works on anyone else' tablet, or if it is because the app itself needs to update. thanks!

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
it is called "chinese radio plus".

when i first got the tablet, i was able to use it. but at that time, i can't use a social app, it crashes whenever i tried to send a pic.

and after the 1st repair, i was able to use both apps with no problems.

after the 2nd repair, and update to 4.4, this chinese radio plus app can only play for about 5 seconds, then it crashes.

after the 3rd repair, and update to 4.4.3, this app can't even play a single sound, it immediately crashes.

i called google support, that tech doesn't even have an access to a nexus 7 tablet. so he couldn't help me.

so i am asking anyone on here, can you check to see if you can use that app at all? otherwise, maybe there is still something wrong with my tablet other than the batter consumption "problem".

you can always delete it right away, i just want to see if it works on anyone else' tablet, or if it is because the app itself needs to update. thanks!

I think we have been through this before. That app has not been updated in almost a year. The fact that it ran at all on JB was probably just luck. Clearly it does not like KK. There are a ton of reviews in the store that say it does not work.

preppystud

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
you two took the time to write a reply, but u didn't want to install it and see if it works?

i checked the review, "adam wu" who also used nexus 7 on 12/17/2013, he gave it a 5 stars. victore antoninoni also gave it 5 stars.

so i

preppystud

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
thank you.

when i first got the tablet, i installed kik, it crashes everytime when i tried to send a pic. at that time, i thought that it was the app's internal problem. i sent them several emails asking for help, etc. but in the end, i did a factory reset or cache cleaning or maybe it was after the first repair, it no longer has that problem. so it was due to the tablet's problem.

that is why i don't know for sure if this app has the same problem here, if it is due to my tablet or actually the app itself.

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
you two took the time to write a reply, but u didn't want to install it and see if it works?

Just like the last time I responded to the same request in one of your other threads. The last thing I am going to do is intentionally install an app that someone says crashes their device & has had multiple issues with the device and multiple repairs. I'm not a guinea pig. I will however offer to help people work out issues with well established apps that don't seem to be causing issues for others. My device works fine and I would like to keep it that way.

preppystud

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
you are too paranoid. i am not sending you a virus, i am asking anyone to download a legal app that is listed in google play store directly.

it has nothing to do with my other tablet problems at all.

besides, there are a few who has nexus 7 and who left 5 stars comments for this same app.