Touch issues

Mr.Mcgoo

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure there have been others with the same issues but I do like my nexus 7 (13) but I also hate it. I have the creaking that was reported in the first model like there is separation inside and the touch sensitivity is horrible and just seems to get worse. I have own it since it's release and purchased it at Office Depot so not sure what is the best thing to do, getting ready though to say enough is enough.

Gary
I Posted in the wrong location first

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm sure there have been others with the same issues but I do like my nexus 7 (13) but I also hate it. I have the creaking that was reported in the first model like there is separation inside and the touch sensitivity is horrible and just seems to get worse. I have own it since it's release and purchased it at Office Depot so not sure what is the best thing to do, getting ready though to say enough is enough.

Gary
I Posted in the wrong location first

I think with the nexus 7 it's generally a love hate relationship the majority of the time. There are plenty of people with plenty of issues with their nexus that's for damn sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid