Will the Nexus 7 2nd gen 2013 work on my router?

ishimura

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Hi

I wanted to know if the nexus 7 2nd gen 2013 will work on my router? My router is a NetGear Wireless-N 300 Router w/DSL Modem and it has WPA2 security.
The reason that i'm asking is because im close to purchasing it. And i just found out that my ds lite can't connect to router too, because it will only connect if router is WEP security.
I'm a beginner with all this tech stuff.
I just wanna know if nexus 7 2nd gen will work on my router.

Does anyone have a nexus 7 2nd gen and has got the same router as me?? And does it work ok/good?
Any help appreciated
Thanks.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi

I wanted to know if the nexus 7 2nd gen 2013 will work on my router? My router is a NetGear Wireless-N 300 Router w/DSL Modem and it has WPA2 security.
The reason that i'm asking is because im close to purchasing it. And i just found out that my ds lite can't connect to router too, because it will only connect if router is WEP security.

Does anyone have a nexus 7 2nd gen and has got the same router as me?? And does it work ok/good?
Any help appreciated
Thanks.

It should work. I have the same router and I haven't had any issues with any of my devices. Don't have a Nexus 7 but I don't see why it wouldn't work. Most passwords are WPA2 and I haven't seen anyone have issues with it

Posted via Android Central App

jhilker

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I have a Nexus 7 that works fine on WPA2 security. I have a Netgear router, too.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

ishimura

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
It should work. I have the same router and I haven't had any issues with any of my devices. Don't have a Nexus 7 but I don't see why it wouldn't work. Most passwords are WPA2 and I haven't seen anyone have issues with it

Posted via Android Central App

Cheers for replying, this has made me a little bit happier

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi

Any help appreciated
Thanks.

I have the same router with a cable modem and it works great.

DesireDroid

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
I remember the DS lite not being able to connect to WPA2. It's just the technology in that is old, every new device can connect to WPA2 fine, as I found out yesterday when my Nexus connected to my new WPA2 router :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol